Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Saturday..


Im sooooo sleepy now so this is just gonna be a short one as always just an update of my day out on a sunday. Well for the 1st time,i finally went to City Square Mall near farrer park mrt! Been wanting to go there since like forever.It's quite big ah..altho i didnt really manage to explore the place but seeing from the directory,they have most of the fastfoods..even to breeks and seoul garden..bestnye! Wow! But since i had my meal at Arnolds earlier..so kinda full to have anything else. I just went to metro..and mini bits and some kids store..hehe Didnt even manage to snap any pics! Oh btw i love their cotton on shop..besar!! We do have cotton-on shop at JP but it's quite small ah..not that im really a fan of cotton on..but i just like looking at their stuffs..mcm teringat nak try their fashion..hehe

So anyway back from there we had out supper at Makanshiok Jurong west and i happened to see this guy..he look soooooo familiar and after some time..i realise eh..budak anugerah Ize Sulaiman..one of my fav guys in anugerah..too bad he didnt make it..*blueks* He look good in person..haha So anyway i found out his facebook and msg him..for fun...see whether he reply me or not cos im pretty sure that he saw me..hahaha


K time for bed now..nytess..


Mmmuackks...






No comments:

Post a Comment