Tuesday, April 13, 2010



Last Sat,i meet up with my bff diana and her hubby Ry.Started the day at Joo Chiat Complex and helped her chose some stuffs for Aziz ( bff bro in law ) hantaran engagement.i loved doin all those kinda stuffs cos it's gonna be a pink themed event..i loike!! *lol* Anytime spend with my bff is always great and fun ! I specially loved the pink feathers that diana chose to decorate the baskets..feel like buying those and decorate the mirrors at home..very girlish!!

After that,we headed to Singapore post KFC to have our lunch and had the longest ever sit and chat!! I think for almost 3hrs?? hahaha I had a really great time..laughing most of the time over GEDIK! *lol* Gedik was such a hot topic that day!! Gerek! I remembered the topic of the day whenever im out with diana used to be my "best friend"

Next we went to this shop where most of the tops are selling around $10-$15...cheap..i loike! Diana and i bought one top each and we ended up trying it on at the toilet..lol took some candid shots as always!! hahaha..

Finally we ended the our fun day by having desserts at Mcdonalds..my fav hot fudge sundae!! hehe..

Looking forward for the next outing..most probs during BFF bday celebration..hehe


Loadsa of loves

xx Myra xx



No comments:

Post a Comment