Tuesday, May 25, 2010

22nd may 2010 - 1st for everything..


Well well..i just finished emailing my bff diana and now im blogging,im just in the mood in typing today.I guess cos 5ruz is sleeping and i can just do anything online without chatting with him *lol*

So anyway on the 22nd May 2010 i went to Golden Village Yishun with 5ruz and watched the new Hritik roshan movie "KITES" It's bout a love story between an indian man and a mexican lady.They fall in love eventho they totally dont understand each other at all cos of the language barrier.It's my 1st time watching a hindi movie at a cinema..hehe
It was an awesome show,not the typical kinda hindi movie cos of the scenes,the storyline and mainly cos the lady is a latina so u kinda feel like it's sorta of like an english movie. Hritik Roshan looks soooooooooooo good in that movie!



Thanks to 5ruz who suggested me to watch "KITES" cos i initally i wanna watched "THE LAST SONG" :)


After the show ended,we went for drive thru Mcdonalds somewhere near Yishun..it was his 1st drive thru and he didnt really know where to order...haha so we ended up making a round turn 2x..lol and he asked me what to say what to talk..cos he tot he was suppsoed to press a button etc..cute!! Had my mcspicy and my shaker fries and we talked for hrs in the car..it was such a simple date..i like it! It was my 1st time wearing a dress goin out in a date.It was my 1st date/drive thru/eating mcdonalds in the car *lol* I seriouly dont mind doin it again...haha..






Oh and btw 5ruz bought me a cute gift...he knows i love pink..he get a really cute pink carebear,a cute teddy bear card and a really unique rotating photo frame with our pics in it which im gonna bedazzled soon. That was soooooooooo sweet of him! i named the bear 5ruzyra...hahaa..





Hhmm what else..i guess that's bout all for now..hehe
xx Mira xx












xx Mira xx

2 comments:

  1. That's it???
    You're supposed to be MORE EXPRESSIVE!!!! Where are all the feelings and the swooooons and whatever else?? LOLOLOL!!!!

    I read ur email, will reply it soon enough hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ala... care bear tu sgt chumel ok.. so bloody cute.. so sweet of him..

    ReplyDelete