Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dream...


Well this entry is gonna be a pretty short one..i had a weirdest dream..dunno if it's weird..funny or exciting or cute..i guess it's all in one...haha The dream was that...i went to a westlife concert with my cousin and of cos my beloved BFF diana..but one thing i find that it's weird..the westlife lads are all dressed in ORANGE?? Seriously orange????? Was i thinking bout him?? Him as in MR SATRIA RAZERY..my beloved other "BFF" ...haha he's not gonna read my blog anyway i can mentioned his name here..so again was i thinking bout him??? NOT! It's been a while since me and diana really talked bout satria..hehe so why orange..issit a sign that he's thinking bout me and diana...yeah right...hahahaha ..It was really funny tho..i was really really suprised that westlife chose orange suits to open their concert...*LOLOLOLOLOL* So dee..what do u think??? I mcm geli hati seh i mimpi mcm gitu..well i dream pasal westlife on kian's bday seh...his bday on the 28th april kan? or was it 29th april? hehe


K lah me off to bed now...ciaozzzzzzzzz...


xx Myra xx

1 comment:

  1. k weird dream... orange because Satria Razery's birthday just passed and you didnt send him a bday card!! Bad bad friend! heehee. Well 3 of my fave pple nye bday are only days apart, 25th April (Satria), 28th April (Salman) and 29th April KJ! heehee... but KJ is the bestest friend coz he never break our hearts! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete