Monday, June 28, 2010

Carebear themed Sunday



Im sooooooooo sleepy now..maybe 2 much nasi minyak and ayam masak merah..been eating that since yesterday *lol* So too much cholestrol makes my body like sooooo lemah...*blueks* Really need to lose weight..hehe


Anyway yesterday 27th June 2010,i invite Fairuz over to my cousin's house. The occasion is..well nothing..just saje2 wanna invite him over and meet my mak long. I asked long to cook nasi minyak and ayam masak merah since it's been soooooooooo long since i last had her ayam masak merah..yummy! My niece well as always whenever there's like a makan2 kinda occasion..she'll be like the one wanting to have cakes and balloons...*lol* And so we had a carebear cake/cupcakes,high school musical balloon and table cloth..in a way da mcm bday celebration..i loike! i love it cos of the carebears..cutesy!hehe






Fairuz decided to bring his lil brother Amirul over cos he's quite shy just by coming alone..hehe Well i dont mind and neither to my family afterall amirul knows a lot bout me..so why not i just kenal2 sekali with him right. Such a sweet/cute guy..easy to get along with me and my family..very nice guy and like the baik2 kinda brother..nice:) Oh and halfway thru the event..his middle brother Kamarul came as well cos initially he just wanna fetched his 2 brothers but mcm tak nice right so my decided to ask him to come up :) So..it was kinda like a reunion..from one i get to meet his other brother Kamarul :) Afterall if it's fated for me to be with Fairuz..his other brothers wil be my brothers jgk pe..*lol*








Overall it was a nice sunday..i had a great time with them and so did they..glad that mum and dad get along with them..but most of the time it was my niece who's seeking alll the attention with her normal perangai..hahahaha..so anyway pics below :)




(L-R) Fairuz,Amirul and Kamarul


Well that's all for now..really need to have a nap cos later at 6 im gonna be meeting with cuz to buy barbie stuffs for my niece bday party in aug..ciaoz for now..muacks..

xx Myra xx









xx Myra xx

No comments:

Post a Comment