Monday, June 14, 2010

Ry 30th suprised bday celebration

8th june 2010


The day that myself and diana are gonna have a suprised bday celebration for Ry! I met diana at Raffles City and off we went to take Ry bday balloon! It was huge and i really love love it altho it has King for a day printed on the balloon but still it kinda matched my top and it's cute! *lol*


We had the bday celebration/dinner at the Manhattan Fish @ Marina Sq.Aziz and Azira were there as well to join in with the bday celebration.It was everyone 1st time there.I had my fish n chips. The food taste not that bad..i love their huge portions and love love their fries!! But overall i still love my swensens...hahaha I did have a really great time that night.It was indeed a nice suprised bday celebration for Ry! Once again Happy Bday Ry!





HAPPY 30TH BDAY RY!

No comments:

Post a Comment