Sunday, January 31, 2010

All Bout Mr N...haha

Hey hey..just listening to "This I Promise You" by nsync..aah JC sooooo fine..love that voice and that dreamy eyes..aaah...anyway tonight..what shall i blog bout..well since nobody that i really know of gonna drop by my blog apart from my bff diana..so i guess i can just gossip and talk bad bout other ppl.



Ayway like ive said earlier in my blog..im gonna be updating bout Nazree..hhm..maybe i shall blog bout the jerks guys that i know. There's Mr Ray Bogeh whom i know after sometime that he's married and that his name is actually Faidullah Monir not a so called Mr Ray of a spanish family background..*pukes*..nama pun nak TIPU ke..i just dont get it!!! Then there's Mr vin diesel aka Arab whose real name is Syed Abdillah..who lied almost bout everything!! Bout having a job at Australia which i really think he didnt..he's in singapore all along..fake australian number..fake whatever..fake illness and i guess faking love for me too lah..bullshit lah with his sayang...dear..sweetheart..tonggek lah..mamy..babygerl...but he really has a voice that can make me melt..haizzzzz....that's the one thing that i cannot forget bout him...its that voice!!



Now it's Mr Nazree...mat masjid whom i tot is the nicest of all cos of his pious background but apparently he's sooooooooooooo not! he's the worst of all! Well here's my history with him..it's gonna be very long..i get to know him thru irc..his nick was soulquest..at that time he was 25 and i was 24..masih ingat seh. At that time my niece who was one yr and half was schooling in iman kindergarten at taman jurong and i always send her and fetch her..and so while waiting me and my aunt usually have our lunch at the nearby banquet just beside masjid asyakirin (he used to work there). So on this fine friday..probs after the friday prayers,i tot i saw someone familiar.

Well b4 this me and naz has been chatting in msn and we kinda know how we both look like..so on that day..he was there with the imam masjid whom my dad knew lah and there he was looking so decent..innocent and i fell in love with him at that moment...crazy lah..cos he look soooooo baik..so melayu..i love guys in baju kurung melayu ah..hahaha. So i sms him at the moment just to make sure it was him and he replied..and apparently ke did notice me too but he couldnt talk to me cos there were so many pakciks and imam with her. U know whenever i talked to mum bout naz as the mat masjid..mum sure kasi green light to jumpa dia altho she sure tanya lots of things b4 hand nye lah but haizzzz..too bad he turned out to be the baddie! I can still remember that smile he gave me after he finished his lunch and walk passed by me..aaah..what am i doin...im supposed to forget bout him..aiyoooooo!!



So anyway mths and mths after that 1st meeting..and chatting in msn/talking on the phone..he decided to ask me out..finally!! met at boon lay interchange..i was sooooooo excited..and there he was look soooo clean..and so nice..aaah *sobs* Well we went to jurong entertainment centre..watched meet the spartans with him..only less then 20 ppls in there. Of all the dates that i went too..im most at ease with him..the fact that i feel like a couple when im with him..altho that show wasnt the romantic kind..i still lie on his shoulders..gatal.. and that his hands were around me..aaw..well we went for dinner and then back home..nothing more. But at the moment..i already felt that there's something that he's hiding from me cos he kept checking his hp..smsin2..as if he got another date...but i didnt really expect much.

After sometimes..it's been on and off for us..altho at times he did call me but i always kept thinking bout that sms thingy and i never really trusted him everysince.So early this yr things were back to normal again when me and him decided to refresh again..and that's when he started to be a jerk! 1stly we can never set on a date/time to meet cos he's always with his last minute plan! I just dont get it..if he already book my on wed and thurs..why must he changed it on mon..on the last minute..told him soooooooooooo many times i cant go out like that..he just can never undestand me! im getting so sick and tired of that,it's like ive to follow his ways and he can never follow my ways.He even mentioned then goin out with me is like goin with Anak Raja must need appointments!! MEREPEK!! Even me and my bff diana planned things mths and mths in advanced..who the hell is he to just book me anyhow he wants..who does he thing he is..as and when aje when he needs me..ive to follow his ways! And like diana said to me..if he doesnt respect me..bo layan sudah! No point in keeping a guy like that.Now we're not even a couple and he's already treating me like this..i wonder how it will be like if we were a couple,bound tobe arguements everyday!

Not only cos of the time,we kinda differ in our living style...he's more to the simple and average kinda living kinda guy,i cant believe that he only eat Swensens once a yr!! Well if it's necessary..hhhm *rolls eyes* He hates shopping..and hates it more if he were to accompany a girl to shop cos he said that girls are so leceh when it comes to shopping..not nice lah..too tight..too loose..let;s go to another shop this and that..alamak mat nie leceh seh!! He dont like goin out on group dates..i ever asked him b4 whether he's the type that's ok if i were to go out with my besties and he tag along,he said he cant promise n he actually tak suker sangat *blueks* He and i have different opinions on almost everything lah..so i guess it's not really my loss if i were cut wire with him

Anyways what im pissed now is that..he actually put his status in Facebook as in a relationship with this so called tudung girl who actually has 2 kids!!! Alah anyway i look way way better then that girl...hahahah not my loss!! It's not as if he looks like fahrin or awal or taufik batisah or hans isaac..then it is my loss ah...haha But then again i think over and over again if he wants to be attached to someone..why is he wasting time with me??? so what does that proves??? he just wanna have fun with me..he wasnt serious in me?? no wonder he just wants me whenever he is FREE and he doesnt bother if im free or not!! Gi telan bom ah! haha Oh and the latest i found out on his shoutouts on facebook..it seems like he is having probs with his so call girl Siti Fauziana Wahid!! PADAN MUKA!! Im happy when's so not happy!! Deserved it boy! And his msn : again an again..being played...please xplain to me...benci diperlaku begini..nazree being played again..haha biar betul!!! I found a perfect song for him "Dont want u back" from Backstreet Boys" will post the lyrics in a next blog.

So that's it for a really longggggggggggg post..oh it is the mth of feb..and Arab is supposed to be back in singapore..hahaha another bullshit..he's supposed to let me know...he didnt..piece of crap! U know sometimes i just wish that i actually meet him outside so that i can confront him..seriously i will definitely do that ah!!

Anyway gtg n sleep now..somehow listening to that BSB song and knowing bout nazree like that..makes me soooooo happy!! Im being bad i know..but does he actually care bout my feelings..how am i always hurt cos of this..NO! So ive go to the right to feel like that..and for once i think i am OVER him!! period!!!

Mmmuuaccks..

xx Myra xx

10 comments:

  1. *lol*lol* Yeah! I think N is so horrible! So WEIRD also!! Semua pun dia tak suka! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..mmg pun..maybe i should put that mosaic pic of his...*lol*lol*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. myra..i am desy from indonesia..i have relation with a man who name is muh faidullah bin monir.he's same with your told in your blog or no??? he stayed at, marsiling singapore . if he's you mean i need your recomended to know him and i want to make a decision to meet with him or no..because next month i wanna go to singapore

      Delete
    2. Deasy and Myra can i talk about this..this is my mail aristika81@gmail.com. I think i know him also Muhammad Faidullah bin Monir. Living in Marsiling Singapore??? Iam meet him already. Plz let me know this is playboy kah?

      Delete
  3. Miraa...this blog never been open again??...plz ya reply first i wanna talk with u..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Aristika Mraz. Check out the FB profile of Shay Halludiaf(not her real name) this women is his new gf(if he is the guy in those photo in her profile).

      Delete
  5. Hi Myra i think i know who he is. I'm one of his victims too and until now he still doing the same. So many aliasis sia. Pussy addict ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog serves as evidence of defamation and humiliation to the person in the blog...police report will be made and all comments in this blog will be kept as evidence as well

    ReplyDelete