Saturday, January 23, 2010

Just an entry on a Fri Nyte..

Well..it's such a boring nite,most of my msn friends are not online..and i cant cook on cafeworld cos it seems like the food are still there.. for the past few days..no one has been eating..haizzzz...i cant login to island world and my rollercoaster..well waiting for another hr for the visitors to arrive :( So here i am blogging..attempting to post pics using photoscape..i think i like that site!! ive yet to explore it..hehe





So earlier..i brought my niece to the nearby playground cos it's been a while since i last bring her main2 there but she insisted on riding her bicycle so let it be lah..she's now still on her 4 wheels bicycle..i still remember when i started learning to ride on a 2 wheel bicycle..at that i was P2..learn under my void deck..it was with my black/silver BMX bicycle..mum tried to hold me at the back so that i can slowly keep my balance but i kept falling and falling..and she got so tired holding..she just pushed me and let me go and there i was riding on my own,..woohooo!! It's been a while tho since i last ride on one...dunno whether i can still ride on one..haha So anyway above are are some pics i took just b4 we went to the playground..me with no make up at all and with senget specs..haha ive yet to get a new one..probs something in either red or pink..haha


Well that's all for now..hmm i kinda miss Nazree..well altho he's one difficult and one iritating guy..it seems so hard for me not to msn him whenever i see him online..well i didnt of cos lah...ive to forget bout him ah..haizzzzz...well maybe one of this days i will blog bout him for memories sake..hahaha

Mmuuacckks..
xx Myra xx

No comments:

Post a Comment