Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Am i high maintenance.-- not ! *lol*

Hhm..well actually i dont really have an idea what to blog bout today..seriously NOTHING! but my blog looks so pathetic with only 2 posts..haha So anyway got a call from mum( im at my cousin's place now) just now that my birthday package from my dutch online friend Sabina has arrived..she told me in her email i might getting my presents late this yr cos she's kinda busy with her newborn baby Fien who is now 3 mths old and that the snow was really thick during xmas that she cant really get out from her house :)






Oh what else..am i that high maintenance??? I dont think i am..cos as far as im concern,those high maintenance ppl are those who go for branded stuffs..eat at posh hotels..branded cosmetic..handbag and always have to look their best with the best stuffs! Well as for me,i dont mind if the stuffs are cheap as long as it looks good on me and if it looks expensive on me and im comfy with it. Cos sometimes not all expensive looks good..seriously! Cos if u look at china silk which is suppposed to be an expensive material and u compare it with those laces material that are being sold at arab st..im sure the laces looks more expensive. even if the prices are a lot lower of those silk.That's what i feel! *lol* Cos for me laces have more varieties..i like things that blings and that glitters..haha..is that high maintenance?? haha maybe??!? but i dont think so..


Sometimes $2 stuffs can look good..for ex..those sticks on cute stuffs that u stick at the back of ur phone..i'll attach a pic in a while..well ive been wanting to get that for my phone but at that time the cost of asking ppl to do that is around $65..but now those exact stuffs are selling at some shops at only less then $10..see get what i meant..u dont have to spent much to look good. U just have to be very clever in buying things that actually will look expensive on u and ppl will go wow..where did she get that!! *lol*






With flash (L) Without flash (R)
My cute sticks on at the back of my LG phone



In goin out on a date,seriously i dont really like goin to those non aircon food shops..not that im the high maintenance type but even when im out with my family,i dont like feeling hot cos when im hot i sweat and when i sweat i dont look good.How would ur date feel if they're eating with u and u sweat like that..so tak glam!!! But seriously fast food also aircon what! And its affordable right??? haizzzz...cos i happened to know this guy and he's totally the opposite of me..and know i dunno and still confused in whether i should meet him or not since his tastes and my tastes are not the same.And what bothered me the most is the fact that when i asked him whether he would like it if one day if i were go out with him and i bring along my best friend and her husband..is he allright with it..his answer was..he cant promise me and i asked if he like it.he said nope..not in favour *rolls eyes* Cos for me and i have said this to my best friend dee b4..if i were to get attached..i would really love it if my bf can get along with my family and the best part is if he get along great with my besties Dee and Ry..cos no matter my family and friends will always be a part of me..so i'll just have to wait for thur to see how this guy turns out to be like...
Ok myra signing off now..
byee....

2 comments: