Saturday, February 13, 2010

G'day from Dee n Ry

Ola! This is just gonna be a short entry..hehe Anyway at the moment my bestie dee and her hubby Ry is now in Australia and it's really nice to receive sms/mms from her even when she's on holiday..hehe Anyway below are a few mms she sent me earlier and i must say that im sure she's really having a good time..the view from her hotel is really nice!! She's having a great tan i assume *lol 1st pic taken at Pacific Internation Hotel think that is in Cairns..i cant remember..and the 2nd pic was her room view at 6.30am and it's so sunny..great time to have fun by the beach!*

So anyway cant wait for them to get back so that i can view her photos..hehe Oh and my cousin sis was mentioning to me few days back...maybe during the june holidays..we might go to australia..i really hope that plan will menjadi..:)

Muacks xx Myra xx

2 comments:

  1. June means WINTER TIME! Which part are you going? Can I like follow?? Like sneak into your luggage or something? I just need someone to sponsor airfare coz it's expensive!! hahahaha!! BTW, next best thing if I can't follow *pouts* - nak KIRIM!!! hahaha!! Ok, will gossip later. As usual, now tengah edit photos and putting captions... 1000 photos to browse through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..nak kirim eh boleh..provided kalau jadi pegi australia..hahah..well i pun nak edit2 my lunar new yr nye hols photos..blog to be update soon..hehe

    ReplyDelete