Monday, February 8, 2010

Hairstyles..



What has britney pic gotta do with my pics..??!??! *lol* Well well read on to find out..ive been keeping my hair long since last raya which is like 6mths back and my dream hair is to be as long as britney *Smiles* I love that wavy hair and i love love that hair color! As u can see the photo of me in blakc well that was like 3 mths back and then the other one is just now and 3 mths and well it grew so little...haha I wonder how long it will take for me to have britney length. like what dee said..by the time im gonna reach that length..it'll be too hot for me and i will just cut it off b4..hahaha..cos having long hair always makes me feel hot.Oh and why are those 2 pics of me in shades..well cos that's the only time when i can really see my hair color...under the sunlight..i quite like the color now..haha I just bought a chocolate brown hair dye..i think that's gonna be like britney hair color! I hope so!! Will definitely update if it turns out allright..*winks* For now im off to bed..really tired after my trip to malacca..byeeeeee..

xx Muacks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment